Wireless electric skateboards provide ultimate fun and a great means of transportation as well. These days, various skateboarding events are also being organised which are inclined to draw huge attraction. According to the stats, 2014 saw an approximate hike of 30% in the number of wireless electric skateboards which were sold as compared to the year 2013. Skateboarding, just like other outdoor activities, is really catching-up all over the world.
If you are a beginner who’s still struggling with his/her wireless electric skateboard, you might have faced various embarrassing cases. As a beginner, it is important that you learn the art of skateboarding at a skate park. Following are some great skate park tips for beginner skateboarders.
1. Go In The Morning – Visiting your nearest skate park in the morning is ideal for those who are still nervous while skating. At this time, the skate park is generally empty and you can ride and learn freely without worrying about others. You can also try your own methods to learn skateboarding as there’ll be nobody to laugh at you.
2. Make New Friends – Try to make new friends who just like you come to ride their wireless electric skateboards in the skate park. By knowing the neighborhood and daily skaters, you can be rest assured that there will be someone to accompany you once you choose to appear at the skate park. Show them respect for their skills.
3. Consistently Warm-Up – This becomes more important if the skate park is at least a 30 minute ride in the location. Jumping on the skateboard right away while trying to demonstrate your best tricks can lead you to some pretty ugly wipe-out. Instead, stretch your legs out a little and do whatever you think is best for you to loosen-up and relax.
4. Keep Your Head Up – The skate park can be filled with skaters or bikers and that time it’s important for you to understand as what exactly is happening around you. Try to be sharp, attentive and thus watch-out for yourself. Crashing into men is common but try saving yourself from it.
5. Trust Your Gut – While skateboarding, always listen to your instinct. If you’re having a terrible feeling regarding a particular trick, do not do it. Skateboarding is all about coming out of your comfort zone. Getting wiped out is a component of the learning procedure. However, you can avoid various nasty wipe-outs by simply trusting your gut feeling.
Try to practice the tips and tricks you have learnt in your home and then implement them at the skate park. Also, don’t be afraid of trying something new as every professional skateboarder was an amateur after.